Creatin 1.13
Glucose up to 432 (2of her meds are in 5% dextrose solution) so has been getting insulin injections
Potassium 3.4
BNP 35000
White cell count 11
No new orders
No new albumin or test or X-ray today
She reported feeling better for the first time today. Though she still didn't eat much, she had an appetite at both brkfst and lunch and said they tasted good (also for the first time). I finally found a protein drink she likes the taste of --- blackberry acai low in sugar. She even cracked wise about something Mimi Purnell said on Facebook. And she sat in chair for about an hour for the first time in a few days. And she said when Rick gets here maybe we will all get something a sweet to eat.
All good signs! I feel a little hopeful (for the first time since we got here). Doc has not yet been by today. If he has anything to add I will post again. I hope he will be able to meet briefly with me and Rick tomorrow.
Russ checked in by phone from Saudi and folks who have seen on Facebook that she is in hospital have been sending good wishes, which I have passed on to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment