Address of the blog in case the email I just sent doesn't automatically direct you.
On Monday, December 9, 2013, Louanne Jones wrote:
First some good news ... Nana says she feels better today. Still doesn't feel good, but less lousy. Russ has restarted the blog we had after Mother's Whipple procedure, which is where I'm posting this message as well as sending to all of you. Please share the blog address with family and close friends as you think appropriate.I will have more to say later today after I see the doctor and we have the results of this mornings labs. It's cold here in ET and heater at the farm house is on the fritz. I need to drive out there this afternoon to see if I can fix it.I have installed skype on my iPad. Now to see if I can figure out how to use it!Love to all,Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment