When I felt that warm water across my back this morning, I realized that a good shower is not to be scorned. Today I was free of all tethering lines and could walk around the room fully without having some one come untie me from something. So I had a shower and dressed in my own clothes. It felt wonderful. Then I read the paper, ate my breakfast, had a talk with my doctor, and rested a little while.
There are all these things they do to me every day. Some take a little while, like blood pressure and temp, some a little longer,like breathing treatments, but most are just routine stuff that has to be done. The staff here is wonderful and my doctor is the best.
Then I read my mail. Thanks for sending it and also thanks for all this powerful good thought you have been sending my way
I feel better and stronger every day, thanks to all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment