Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lovely Visit

I just finished a lovely visit to the farm. A balmy 110 degrees the day
I left (versus low 70's in Manhattan Beach). Thank God for A/C.
Had fun riding to and fro with Lauren. Mom was in great spirits, lively and
energetic. Thoroughly enjoyable. Visiting the Farm is like stopping at
Tom Bombadill's house on the way to Rivendell.

2 comments:

  1. It has only gotten warmer since you left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just met the surgeon, Dr. Andrews. Everyone seems to love him down here and it is easy to see why. He told me he graduated from a much better school than I did, as he got his degree from Rice Institute :-). Ethel and Ernie are still w Mom. Ethel says they've put in the iV but otherwise not much is happening. She is scheduled to start at 8 but they are very busy this morning so there could be a delay

    ReplyDelete