Jo Anne, It was great to find you doing so well and having a visit with you today....also nice to meet Rick. My blog page looks different than his but I have found a way to post this blog....I am learning to explore a little! I know that you are in a good place for your extended stay and I must say you seem to have those people up there eating out of your hand....but I am not surprised about that. Enjoy your books and the addition of food....we will try to look in on you again one day soon, Love, Sandra & James
Jo Anne,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to find you doing so well and having a visit with you today....also nice to meet Rick. My blog page looks different than his but I have found a way to post this blog....I am learning to explore a little!
I know that you are in a good place for your extended stay and I must say you seem to have those people up there eating out of your hand....but I am not surprised about that.
Enjoy your books and the addition of food....we will try to look in on you again one day soon, Love, Sandra & James
I want!
ReplyDelete